Date(s) - 06/02/2020
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: Blacon High School, Melbourne Road, Blacon, Chester, CH1 5JH
Age Category: Year 3&4
Squad Size: 5 a-side, squad of 8 max
Gender specifications: None
Surface: Astro Turf
- Games will be 5-a-side one of which must be a goal keeper.
- All free-kicks are direct. For all free kicks opponents must be 5 yards from the ball.
- Throw-ins – both feet must be in contact with the ground and the ball must be thrown from behind the head.
- A goal cannot be scored direct from a throw-in.
- A free kick is awarded to the opposing team if the goalkeeper touches the ball with his/her hands after it has been deliberately kicked to him/her by a team mate.
- Substitutions can be rolled on and off at a stoppage in play when the referee has been informed.
- Goalkeepers are allowed to come out of and players are allowed to go into the penalty area.
- Goal Kick – opponents must retreat to their own half until the ball is in play. The defending team does not have to wait for the opposition to retreat.
- There is no offside.
- A goal cannot be scored direct from a goalkeeper restart or a kick off.
- All Players MUST wear shin guards and appropriate footwear for the surface being played on.
- Players must not wear any Jewellery
- A size 3 ball must be used for Under 9 age group
- The decisions of the referee regarding facts connected with play are final.
This event is fully booked.