Year 5&6 Key Steps Gymnastics Competition
Date(s) - 30/04/2020
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Year 3&4 Key Steps Gymnastics Competition
Date: Thursday 30th April 2020
Time: 1pm – 3pm
Venue: Ellesmere Port Gymnastics Club, Unit 3-5 Burnell Road, Telford Road Industrial Estate, Ellesmere Port, CH65 5EX.
The postcode does tend to bring you directly into the industrial estate, once you have entered the estate follow the road to the left, take the next road on your right and you will find the club on the left hand side.
Squad size: Minimum of 4 in a team, maximum of 5. (Only 4 scores will count). At least 2 boys and 2 girls.
NO MORE THAN TWO GYMNASTS IN THE INDIVIDUAL EVENT – please email Claire / Elizabeth directly with the names of the individual gymnasts.
It should be noted that this competition is aimed at young people at the early foundation level as an introduction to the sport and as such will provide little challenge to more advanced gymnasts. They must be:
- New to the sport.
- Must not be or previously have been a member of a gymnastics club outside of school.
- Can be a member of an after school club.
- They must not be associated within the British Gymnastics affiliated club structure.
- All children must wear t-shirts and shorts, no leotards.
- Gymnasts can be members of a gymnastics club and can have participated in competitions up to and including regional level.
- All children must wear t-shirts and shorts, or leotards.
Please note that club competition level pupils are not eligible to take part in the team competition. As per the rules for the county final.
Club individuals may take part in the INDIVIDUAL competition which happens at the same time as the team event.
All participants will take part in the floor and the vault routines only.
Please note that the floor routine will be performed over a straight line of mats.
This event is fully booked.